4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, up to 8 guests.
Villa set in prestigious area of Argaka, surrounded with beautiful villas. It is stone-built villa, private, tastefully designed, styled, and furnished.
The spacious sun terrace features a two private pools (one for children) with pergola and BBQ area, all feature wonderful views of the coastline and mountains.
FIRST FLOOR: fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room with flat-screen TV; bedroom with double bed and bathroom with shower. WiFi is in the whole villa.
SECOND FLOOR: three bedrooms with two separate bathrooms (1 shower bathroom and 1 with bath), and balconies with beautiful sea views.
The villa is located on the hill, 5-10 min driving to the beach. Local tavernas, food stores are located next to the beach. The mail town of the area – Polis Chrystochous – is in 15 min driving and offers a variety of amenities, including gift shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies, beauty salons, hospital. In max 20 min driving you will reach beautiful Latchi resort, all restaurants here are located next to the sea. Popular sight – Bath of Aphrodite – in 20/25 min driving.
The location allows access to both: the best restaurants and the most breathtaking views in all of Cyprus.
- You may enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the restaurants at LUXURY 5* hotel ANASSA or to explore Cyprus food tastes in traditional local tavernas and family restaurants;
- You may go for hiking to see the most fascinating views;
- You may explore Akamas National Park on buggies or quad bikes, spend the day on the UNESCO-protected Lara Beach – a turtle nesting point (no sunbeds, bars, restaurants, only natural beauty), stop and refresh yourself after a ride in the Blue Lagoon;
- You may rent a boat (a driver’s license is enough) and go to the Blue Lagoon, on the way admire the Akamas National Park from the sea, stop at various bays;
- If you prefer to spend the day in luxury – yachts and sailboats at your service;
- You are diving lover – a diving center at your service;
- You are a fishing enthusiast – morning or evening fishing at your service…
So many activities you may find in this area and around the island, you will never get bored with this place.
For our guests we have the opportunity to organize:
- Wine/champagne delivery;
- Private wine tastings in the villa;
- Private SPA treatments in the villa;
- Private chef, in case, if you do not want to spend your holiday in the kitchen;
- The delivery of fresh sea fish and seafood products;
- Products from a certified organic farm;
- It may be organized English or music lessons for children during the holiday period;
- Baby sitter.
I am here to help you, just let me know about your wishes and expectations, and I will recommend and organize the best things to do, and the best places to visit!
It will take 1 hour by car to/from Paphos International Airport and 2 hours by car to/from Larnaca International Airport.
The price depends on the season and the length of your stay and starts from 150 euros per day. MINIMUM STAY – 1 WEEK. If you would like to book this Villa or if you have any questions please contact me by email or phone.
Prices for 1-3 weeks stay (electricity need to pay separately):
- January & February – 150 euros/night;
- March – 200 euros/night;
- April – 250 euros/night;
- May – 250 euros/night;
- June – 300 euros/night;
- July – 330 euros/night;
- August – 350 euros/night;
- September – 330 euros/night;
- October – 250 euros/night;
- November – 200 euros/night;
- December – 150 euros/night.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties
- Security Deposit – 300 EUR, must be paid on the first day of the lease. The deposit amount will be returned on check-out date (assuming that no damages has been done for property).