3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, up to 6 people.
The cozy and simply villa.
The villa located in very beautiful area and just a few minutes from the blue-flagged beach (100 meters). The villa is surrounded by a nice garden with a private pool and a furnished sun terrace with BBQ area.
FIRST FLOOR: fully equipped kitchen connected with dining area and terrace.
SECOND FLOOR: two bedrooms with two bathrooms and balconies.
GROUND FLOOR: living room with flat-screen TV with DVD player; bedroom with double bed; bathroom. Exit to the pool area, from living room. Between living room and outside terrace is playroom, where you will find ping-pong and football tables.
The location allows access both: the best restaurants and the most breathtaking views in all Cyprus.
- You may enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the restaurants at LUXURY 5* hotel ANASSA or to explore Cyprus food tastes in traditional local tavernas and family restaurants;
- You may go for hiking to see the most fascinating views;
- You may explore Akamas National Park on buggies or quad bikes, spend the day on the UNESCO-protected Lara Beach – a turtle nesting point (no sunbeds, bars, restaurants, only natural beauty), stop and refresh yourself after a ride in the Blue Lagoon;
- You may rent a boat (a driver’s license is enough) and go to the Blue Lagoon, on the way admire the Akamas National Park from the sea, stop at various bays;
- If you prefer to spend the day in luxury – yachts and sailboats at your service;
- You are diving lover – a diving center at your service;
- You are a fishing enthusiast – morning or evening fishing at your service…
So many activities you may find in this area and around the island, you will never get bored with this place.
For our guests we have the opportunity to organize:
- Wine/champagne delivery;
- Private wine tastings in the villa;
- Private SPA treatments in the villa;
- Private chef, in case, if you do not want to spend your holiday in the kitchen;
- The delivery of fresh sea fish and seafood products;
- Products from a certified organic farm;
- It may be organized English or music lessons for children during the holiday period;
- Baby sitter.
I am here to help you, just let me know about your wishes and expectations, I will recommend and organize for you the best things to do, and the best places to visit!
It will take 40 minutes by car to/from Paphos International Airport and 2 hours by car to/from Larnaca International Airport.
The price depends on the season and the length of your stay and starts from 170 euros per night. MINIMUM STAY – 1 WEEK. If you would like to book one of seven villas or if you have any questions, please contact me by email or phone.
Prices for the stay (electricity included):
- January & February – 170 euros/night;
- March & April – 200 euros/night;
- May – 230 euros/night;
- June – 270 euros/night;
- July – 300 euros/night;
- August – 350 euros/night;
- September – 250 euros/night;
- October – 230 euros/night;
- November – 210 euros/night;
- December – 200 euros/night.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties
- Security Deposit – 300 EUR, must be paid on the first day of the lease. The deposit amount will be returned on check-out date (assuming that no damages has been done for property).