5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, up to 9 people.
Built in classical Mediterranean style. Villa fully renovated in 2018.
This villa offers you a big swimming pool and beautiful garden with fruitful trees. Villa is secluded on the first sea line with its private staircases leading to the blue-flagged beach.Villa has two big terraces: one on the first floor, second – roof terrace, both with fantastic view overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Villa has a central climate system and guests can control it from every room of the house. The security system allows you to be notified through your phone if anything happens.
FIRST FLOOR: fully equipped kitchen connected with dining area and living room with fireplace and big (65 inches) TV connected to the internet; bathroom with shower; big outside terrace with BBQ area.
SECOND FLOOR: four bedrooms with beautiful sea views. Two bedrooms have private bathrooms, and one bathroom is separately.
GROUND FLOOR: home cinema, small gym and bedroom with single bed.
The location allows access both: the best restaurants and the most breathtaking views in all Cyprus.
- You may enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the restaurants at LUXURY 5* hotel ANASSA or to explore Cyprus food tastes in traditional local tavernas and family restaurants;
- You may go for hiking to see the most fascinating views;
- You may explore Akamas National Park on buggies or quad bikes, spend the day on the UNESCO-protected Lara Beach – a turtle nesting point (no sunbeds, bars, restaurants, only natural beauty), stop and refresh yourself after a ride in the Blue Lagoon;
- You may rent a boat (a driver’s license is enough) and go to the Blue Lagoon, on the way admire the Akamas National Park from the sea, stop at various bays;
- If you prefer to spend the day in luxury – yachts and sailboats at your service;
- You are diving lover – a diving center at your service;
- You are a fishing enthusiast – morning or evening fishing at your service…
So many activities you may find in this area and around the island, you will never get bored with this place.
For our guests we have the opportunity to organize:
- Wine/champagne delivery;
- Private wine tastings in the villa;
- Private SPA treatments in the villa;
- Private chef, in case, if you do not want to spend your holiday in the kitchen;
- The delivery of fresh sea fish and seafood products;
- Products from a certified organic farm;
- It may be organized English or music lessons for children during the holiday period;
I am here to help you, just let me know about your wishes and expectations, I will recommend and organize for you the best things to do, and the best places to visit!
It will take 40 minutes by car to/from Paphos International Airport and 2 hours by car to/from Larnaca International Airport.
The price depends on the season and the length of your stay and starts from 230 euros per night. MINIMUM STAY – 1 WEEK. If you would like to book one of seven villas or if you have any questions, please contact me by email or phone.
Prices for 1-3 weeks stay (electricity needs to pay separately):
- April – 230 euros/night;
- May – 320 euros/night;
- June/July/August – 390 euros/night;
- September – 370 euros/night;
- October – 320 euros/night;
- November – 250 euros/night.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Check-in: flexible; Check-out: flexible
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties
- Security Deposit – 500 EUR, must be paid on the first day of the lease. The deposit amount will be returned on check-out date (assuming that no damages has been done for property).