- Villa No.1, No.2 – 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, up to 6 people.
- Villa No.3, No.4, No.5 – 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, up to 8 people.
- Villa No.6, No.7 – 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, up to 10 people.
This is seven villas complex, built in 2017 and all have modern design.
Villas with a swimming pool, which you may enter straight from your living room (except villa No. 1), a big garden with fruitful trees and two terraces (one is roof terrace).
All villas have a central climate system and guests can control it from every room of the house. The security system allows you to be notified through your phone if anything happens.
FIRST FLOOR: fully equipped kitchen connected with dining area and living room with a Smart TV (55 inches) connected to the Internet; bathroom with a shower cabin; furnished terrace and a BBQ zone.
SECOND FLOOR: bedrooms with a balconies; bathroom with a bath; terrace of 31 m2.
GROUND FLOOR: bedroom with a window, could be used for your personnel and a playroom of 27m2.
The villas are located 1-5 min. walking distance from the sea with its staircases to the blue-flagged beach and not far from one of the most beautiful Akamas National Park, where you will find popular sight – Bath of Aphrodite.
The location allows access to both: the best restaurants and the most breathtaking views in all of Cyprus.
- You may enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the restaurants at LUXURY 5* hotel ANASSA or to explore Cyprus food tastes in traditional local tavernas and family restaurants;
- You may go for hiking to see the most fascinating views;
- You may explore Akamas National Park on buggies or quad bikes, spend the day on the UNESCO-protected Lara Beach – a turtle nesting point (no sunbeds, bars, restaurants, only natural beauty), stop and refresh yourself after a ride in the Blue Lagoon;
- You may rent a boat (a driver’s license is enough) and go to the Blue Lagoon, on the way admire the Akamas National Park from the sea, stop at various bays;
- If you prefer to spend the day in luxury – yachts and sailboats at your service;
- You are diving lover – a diving center at your service;
- You are a fishing enthusiast – morning or evening fishing at your service…
So many activities you may find in this area and around the island, you will never get bored with this place.
For our guests we have the opportunity to organize:
- Wine/champagne delivery;
- Private wine tastings in the villa;
- Private SPA treatments in the villa;
- Private chef, in case, if you do not want to spend your holiday in the kitchen;
- The delivery of fresh sea fish and seafood products;
- Products from a certified organic farm;
- It may be organized English or music lessons for children during the holiday period;
I am here to help you, just let me know about your wishes and expectations, I will recommend and organize for you the best things to do, and the best places to visit!
It will take 40 minutes by car to/from Paphos International Airport and 2 hours by car to/from Larnaca International Airport.
The price depends in which villa (from 7 villas) you would like to stay, on the season and the length of your stay and starts from 180 euros per night. MINIMUM STAY – 1 WEEK. If you would like to book one of seven villas or if you have any questions, please contact me by email or phone.
Prices for the stay depends on villa (see the last photo, it is from No.1 to No.7)(electricity need to pay separately):
- April – from 180 euros/night to 230 euros/night;
- May – from 220 euros/night to 320 euros/night;
- June/July/August – from 270 euros/night to 400 euros/night;
- September – from 250 euros/night to 350 euros/night;
- October – from 220 euros/night to 310 euros/night;
- November – from 190 euros/night to 250 euros/night.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Check-in: flexible; Check-out: flexible
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties
- Security Deposit – 500 EUR, must be paid on the first day of the lease. The deposit amount will be returned on check-out date (assuming that no damages has been done for property).